Name of the Post : Technical Officers
No. of Post : 05 Nos
Eligibility : Post Graduate
Last Date : 09-11-2015
AAU is going to recruit S(five) Technical Officers in the scale of pay Rs.1S,600 -39100/- plus GP of Rs.5,400/- under the Project-lMS(GKMS) at five stations vZ Shiilongani, Diphu, Sonitpu(BNCA), Gossaingaon and Karimganj as approved by the lMD, Govt. of lndia. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The posts are terminable during continuation of the project for any unforeseen reason.
Name of post: Technical Officers
No of post: 05 nos.
Essential qualification : Post Graduation in Agro- meteorology/ Meteorology/ Agronomy/soil science/Agricultural physics/Geophysics with knowledge in computer application.
Desirable qualification : Experience in Agromet Advisory Services, Crop Weather Modelling, Data analysis and related areas.
The application forms may be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of IPO of Rs.20.00 (Rupees twenty only) duly pledged in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), AAU, Jorhat-13 payable at AAU Jorhat po.
Terms and conditions :
1. The candidates must of a citizen of lndia,
2. The age of the candidates must be as per GoA rules,
3. The application must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets etc. in support of educational qualifications, experiences etc. with a copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card and two copies of recent passport size
photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. A/c Payee Bank Draft for Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 of any nationalized bank being non-refundable application fee must be submitted along with
5. One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 (Rupees five) must be accompanied with the application.
6. The last day of receipt of application by the office of the undersigned is 09.1 1.2U1F.. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
7. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidates.
Last Date: 09-11-2015