This is for information of all concerned that as per direction of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has uploaded the 20 percentile list of students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination 2015 in the National Scholarships Portal. Now the eligible students-are requested to visit website www.scholarships.gov.in for registration and online submission of forms for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University students. Last date of submission of form is 15.10.2015
Procedure of submitting the application form online:
1. Click on student login if first time user then click on Register button and automatically generate Temporary ID.
2. Login again with the allotted Temp ID and with date of birth
3. Submit all the information
4. In submitting Roll No, submit Roll No of HS Final Examination of 2015 without putting zero e.g if Roll is 0487 and No is 20150 then put as 48720150.
5. Select scheme of scholarship as Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships.
6. Upload scan copy of the following documents in the .jpeg format i) Photograph ii)Signature of the candidate iii) Mark sheet iv) Annual lncome( Format as per given by the MHRD) v) Admission Fee receipt of the College vi) Identity Card vii) First page of Bank Passbook viii) Caste certificate
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council