Name of the post: Sweeper/Cleaner, Attendant
No. of post: 03 nos.
Eligibility: 10th passed
Age: 18-23 yrs
Last Date: 14-12-2015
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX for filling up the following Grade IV posts of JMCH, Jorhat.
Name of the posts:
No. of post: 03 nos.
1. Sweeper/Cleaner: 01 no. (UR)
2. Attendant: 02 nos. (UR)
Scale of pay: Rs. 2,450/- to Rs. 3.670/-
Age : Candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (Thirty Eight) years as on 01/01/2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (Five) years for SC, ST(P) and ST (H) candidates only. Applicants of SI.No. I above are to be obtain Age proof documents from Gaon Burha / President of Gaon Panchayat of respective village / Ward Commissioner of town municipality duly countersigned by the Block Development Officer / competent authority of the district administration.
1. Sweeper/Cleaner: Read upto Class X. (The certificate of having read upto Class X shall be from a Govt. / Govt, recognised school and shall be countersigned by the Circle Officer / President of Gaon Panchayat of respective GP area / competent authority of the district administration.
2. Attendant: HSLC passed from recognised Board University with experience of working in Laboratory.
Fees : The applications should contain an application fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Society for Medical Education, Jorhat of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
Last Date of submission of Application : The Form along with required documents shall have to be deposited in the box kept in the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, JMCH, Jorhat by 5:00 P.M. of 14th December, 2015, by hand or by post. However, the undersigned shall by no way responsible for any postal delay or loss.
Reservation: Reservation for Women and Physically Handicapped shall be as per govt, rules.
Address for Communication : Application shall be addressed to the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Kushal Konwar Path, K.B. Road, Jorhat – 785001, Assam and have to be sent “ submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the undersigned on or before 14.12.2015 during office hours. The name of the post should clearly be mentioned on top of the envelope. Applications received either by post or by hand after last date of submission shall not he accepted under any circumstances.
INSTRUCTION TOTHE CANDIDATES :
1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the standard application form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (coloured) duly self-attested. Please note that incomplete forms shall be summarily rejected.
2. Documents required are :
(a) 2 (Two) copy of recent passport size coloured photographs duly seif-attested,
(b) Document confirming age proof signed by the Gaon Burha./ President of Gaon Panchayat of respective village / Ward Commissioner of town municipality duly countersigned by the Block Development Officer / competent authority of the district administration, or HSLC Admit Card or Birth Certificate,
(c) All mark-sheets and pass certificates
(d) Caste certificate (where applicable),
(e) Permanent Residentship Certificate
(f) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
(g) Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum etc. Candidates not fulfilling requisite minimum qualifications shall be rejected.
3. The name of post applied for must clearly be marked on TOP of the envelope. Envelops which do not have the ‘name of post applied’ written on the TOP shall not he opened / entertained.
4. The authority may decide to hold written tests for the posts in addition to interview.
5. Individual communications regarding interview to the eligible candidates may or may not be sent. However, detail lists of eligible candidates for each post along with details of interview timing shall be notified in due time and shall be displayed in the College website www.jmch.org.in. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in local newspapers for information of the eligible candidates.
6. The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.