No of post: 11 nos.
Eligibility: VIII passed
Age: 18-38 yrs.
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30-11-2015
Application are invited from Indian Citizens in the prescribed form as published in the Assam Gazzette part IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-IV sanction posts under the establishement of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang (BTAD) Kajalgaon, Assam.
Name of the post:
2. Peon for Office
No. of post:
1. Driver: 03 nos. (UR-2, STP-1)
2. Peon for Office: 06 nos. (STP-1, STH-1, SC-1, UR-3)
3. Chowkidar: 01 no. (UR)
3. Sweeper: 01 no. (UR)
Scale of pay:
1. Driver: Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- +2100/- (Gr. Pay)
2. Peon for Office: Rs. 4560/- to 15,000/- +1500/- (Gr. Pay)
3. Chowkidar: Rs. 4560/- to 15,000/- +1500/- (Gr. Pay)
3. Sweeper: Rs. 4560/- to 15,000/- +1500/- (Gr. Pay)
Eligibility: The minimum qualification for all the Categories of posts in Class VIII passed. Every applicant.
Age limit: Age between 18 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per rule.
How to apply:
Valid Employment Exchange Registration number is mandatory and Candidates mustmention the Registration no. and Date in the application. A Self addressed envelope (Size 22 CM × 10 CM) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- only. The Application should reach the Office of the undersigned positively on or before 30-11-2015 (at 4.15 P.M.) No application will be entertained after the scheduled date. Authority is not responsible for any postal delay. Applicants send Application form to the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang (BTAD), Kajalgaon P.S. Dhaligaon, Dist: Chirang Assam, Pin-783385.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
A) Three self attested copies of recent passport size photograph.
B) Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets in support of Educational and other qualification etc. along with age.
Selection Procedure :
1. For the post of Sweeper and Chowkidar : There will be only oral interview.
2. For the post of Peon, There will be objective type multiple choice test. Short listed candidates will be called for VIVA-VOCE test.
3. For the post of Driver: driving test will be conducted Short listed candidates will be called for Viva-Voce test.
4. The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang (BTAD), Kajalgaon reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and after/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisment.
5. All other matter which are not specifically provided herein shall be decided by the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang (BTAD), Kajalgaon.
6. Original certificate along with all the supporting documents will be verified/scrutinized at the time of viva-voce test (candidates shall have to submit a set of self attested Xerox Copies of the documents at that time).
16. The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.