No. of post: 02 nos.
Eligibility: HS passed
Age: 18-38 yrs
Apply Mode: Offline
Applications are invited in the Standard Form of Application published in Schedule-IX of the Assam Gazette from the Citizen of India for filling up of vacant post as mentioned below in the Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards Assam, Beltola. The last date of submission of Application is 26-11-2015 to be addressed to the Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati-28.
Name of the post: Jr. Assistant (Grade-III
No.of post: 02 nos. (SC-1, OBC-1)
Eligibility Criteria : The minimum educational qualification for the post of Junior Assistant (L.D. Assistant) is Higher Secondary Examination passed (10+2) from a recognized Board / University in Arts/ Science / Commerce.
Scale of pay: Pay Band-ll Rs. 5200/- – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 (eighteen) years and maximum of 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age relaxation limit as per existing rules of the Reserved Categories.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application form
1. Self-attested copy of Casie certificate from the Competent Authority.
2. Self-attested 2 copies of recent passport size photographs – 1 copy must be affixed with the Application form on the top-box of the right corner of the standard form.
3. Seif-attested copies of testimonials related to Age proof, HSSLC pass certificate, Marks sheet, documents related to claim for age relaxation etc.
4. Self-attested copies of good character certificate from
a. The Principal or Academic Officer of the University, College or School or educational institution in which he / she studied last and
b. Two respectable persons, who are well acquainted with the (but not related to) candidate
5. The applicants should also enclose alongwith the application form a self-addressed envelop (25 cm x 17 cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/-.
Objective type written test of 115 marks (Single Paper) consisting of following subjects:
(b) Logical Reasoning = 30 Marks
(c) Mathematics = 20 Marks
(d) General = 25 Marks
Total Marks = 115 Marks
Viva-Voce = 10 Marks