Name of Examination: Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 08-01-2015
All India Pre Medical / Dental Test conduslM by Contra! Board of Secondary BoxatKxi AIPMT 2016 is the All India Pre Medical / Dental Test. Admission to 15% All India quota seats will be through AIPMT 2016. Participating states will also take admission to 85% seats based on Merit. CBSE has released the information brochure on 15 Dec 2015 along with application forms. This page contains information on AIPMT Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, last year exam statistics, cut offs and preparation.
1. Candidates must have completed/appearing his 10th and 12th from the state.
2. Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
3. The candidate must be the citizen of India.
4. The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December 2016.
5. The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December 2016.
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test
- In compliance with the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would be conducting the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)- 2016, for the academic session 2016-17. This entrance test is being conducted for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directive of Hon’ble Court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time.
- There are also State Governments/Universities/Institutions voluntarily participating in the AIPMT- 2016 for using its merit list for admission in the Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges against seats under their control.
- The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance test, declaration of result and providing merit list to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India and participating States/Universities/Institutions.
- The counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by the DGHS. The Counselling for admission in seats under the control of other participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be conducted as per the notifications issued separately by the authorities concerned.
- During counselling, the eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. of the eligible candidates are verified as per norms specified by the respective authorities and Medical/Dental Colleges.
(a) All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test will be governed by the rules and regulations specified by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
(b) Mere appearing in AIPMT does not confer any right to the candidate for admission in MBBS/BDS Courses. The selection and admission to MBBS/BDS seats in any Medical Institution recognized for offering MBBS/BDS Courses as per Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and BDS Course Regulations 2007 is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, rank in merit list, medical fitness and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, respective States, Universities and Medical Institutions.
(c) Applications of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will not be considered and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations conducted by the CBSE.
Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee deposited will not be refunded in such cases.
(e) Fee will neither be carried forward to a future examination nor refunded under any circumstances. Submission of online application and remittance of fee would close as per the schedule given and no request shall be entertained. Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
(f) Instructions in the Information Bulletin are liable to change based on decisions taken by the CBSE from time to time.
(g) CBSE reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the AIPMT-2016 even though the Roll Number and Admit Card has been issued by the Board.
(h) Candidate’s eligibility for AIPMT is purely provisional and is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Board.
(i) In case of any ambiguity in interpretation of any of the instructions/terms/rules/criteria regarding determination of eligibility/conduct of examination/registration of candidates/information contained therein, the interpretation of the CBSE shall be final and binding.
(j) The conduct of AIPMT Examination would be videographed. The candidates are required to keep their head in upright position and face the camera during the videography so that their identity could be clearly established.
PREPARATION FOR FILLING UP OF APPLICATION FORM:
A candidate can apply for the AIPMT only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
- The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father/Mother and candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application- 2016” on the website.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb), Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) and Right Hand Index Finger (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Through e-Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, *Canara Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in. (For candidates deciding to pay fee through e-Challan, last date for submission of online application without late fee is 08th January, 2016 & with late fee is 06TH February, 2016.)
- Net Banking
- e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
* Starts of online registration: 15th December 2015
* Last date of online registration (without late fee): 8th & 12th January 2016
* Last date of online registration (with late fee): 6th & 10th February 2016
* Form correction date: Two week’s window in Feb 2016
* Issue date of Admit Card: 1st April 2016