Name of the Post : Sanitary Attendant
No. of Post : 02 Nos
Eligibility : HSLC
Last Date : 13-01-2016
Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following job vacancies on contractual basis under National Programme for Health Care of Elderly (NPHCE) at Kamrup District.
Name of the post: Sanitary Attendant
No. of post: 02 nos.
Qualification: HSLC passed.
Salary: Rs. 7,500/-
Terms and Condition:
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Age of the candidates shall not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years as on the 1st Day of January 2016.
3. The Application with be self attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, age, caste, etc. along with 2 copies of recent Passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should reach the office of Joint Director of Health Services, Kamrup, Panipara, Amingaon, Guwahati-31 within 15 days of publication of this advertisement (published date 29-12-2015) during office
hours. No applications will be entertained after the stipulated date.
4. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed tentatively by 30th January 2016 at the Office of the Joint Director of Health Services, Kamrup.
5. No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
6. Incomplete applications shall summarily be rejected.
7. Name of the post applied for shall be mentioned on top of the ehvelope containing the application.