The Written Examination for the post of Junior Assistant (LDA) under Assam Minorities Development Board will be held on 20th December, 2015 (Sunday) at 11.00 A.M. at the venues mentioned below:
(1) NEF Law College, GMCH Road, Ananda Nagar, Christianbasti, Guwahati – 781 005: Roll No.0001 to 0700
(2) S.K. Hazarika College, R.G.B. Road, Near Assam State Zoo, Guwahati – 781 005: Roll No.0701 to 1100
(3) Province College, 9, Siva Path, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, Near Ganesh Mandir, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati – 781 006: Roll No. 1101 to 1350
(4) Sankardev Vidya Niketan, Bishnupath, R.G.B. Road, Near Jonali Bus Stoppage, Guwahati – 781 024: Roll No. 1351 to 1650
(5) Prachya Bharati Academy (Prachya Bharati Educational Society), Hastinapur, P.O. Japorigog, Guwahati – 781 005: Roll No. 1651 to 2050
6) Ascent Academy Junior College & Residential Campus, Jatiyo Swahid Path, Survey, Beltola Basistha Road, Near Bhabendra Alay, P.O. Beltola, Guwahati – 781 028: Roll No.2051 to 2282
The necessary call letter to the eligible candidates have already been dispatched by post. The candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Assistant (LDA) and have not yet received their call letter they may collect their duplicate call letter from the office of the Director, Assam Minorities Development Board, Near Sinha Lodge, R.G.B. Road, Ganeshguri, Guwahati-6 during the office hours 2 (Two) days before the date of commencement of respective Written Test by producing necessary documents (identity proof). The candidates is requested to appear before the Written Test with 2 (Two) copies of passport size photograph and photo identity (Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving License) with photocopy.