Name of the post: LDA
No. of post: 02 posts.
Eligibility: 10th passed
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Application are invited from the intending candidates who are citizen of India in standard form as published in part IX of the Assam Gazette with photocopies of all testimonials in support of age, education qualification, caste, experience if any along with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs for filling up the following posts in the establishment of the DLSA. Nalbari.
Name of the post: LDA
No. of post: 02 posts
Scale of pay: Rs5200-20.200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2200/-
Qualification: 10th passed
Age limit: Age limit for all the posts is not below 18 (eighteen) years of age and not more than 38 (thirty eight) years as on 1.1.16. In appropriates cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules. Reservation for the post will be maintained as per Govi. Rules.
Term & Condition:
1. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
2. Candidates in service should apply through proper channel with NOC from his employer.
3. No. TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test/interview.
4. Last date for receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Applications will be accepted during the working hours.
5. List of eligible candidates for written examination and venue for written examination will be hanged in the notice board of the office of the District & Sessions Judge. Nalbari and DLSA, Nalbari and the official website (www.nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) of District Judiciary. Nalbari on 14/3/16. No individual call letters will be issued to the candidates separately.
6. Application form will be received in the office of the District & Sessions Judge. Nalbari.
7. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of working in computer.
Note:- This is not a Govt. site. The admin will not responsible for any wrong information. You are advised to check the original advertise before apply. Thank You