1. Professor (Civil Engineering)
Qualification: Ph.D (Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering) with minimum 10 yrs experience in teaching/research or equivalent. Paper Publication in National / International Journals / Conference.
2. Professor (Nursing)
Qualification: M.Sc Nursing in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with total 10 years experience in Teaching field.
3. Professor (English, Assamese, Library Science, Management & Economics)
Qualification: Ph.D. Retired personnel are encouraged to apply.
4. Assistant Professor (Physiotherapy)
Qualification: MPT (Cardio – Respiratory).
5. Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering)
Qualification: MPT (Paediatrics).
6. Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering)
Qualification: MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D pursuing.
7. Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Qualification: M.Tech/Ph.D Pursuing.
8. Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)
Qualification: M.Tech (Structural Engineering / Transportation Engineering)/Ph.D pursuing.
9. Assistant Professor (Mechanical)
Qualification: M. Tech (Industrial Engineering and Management/ Solar Energy) / Ph.D pursuing.
10. Assistant Professor (Radiology)
Qualification: M.Sc. (Radiology).
11. Assistant Professor (Physical Instructor)
Qualification: BP. Ed/Masters.
12. Project Fellow / Project Assistant (Research)
Qualification: M.Sc with CSIR – UGC – NET (JRF) / CS1R – UGC – NET (LS)/ 1st Class in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry / Biotechnology or Molecular Biology, Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences with specialization in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Food Nutrition & Dietetics / Food Sciences / Medical Laboratory Technology. M.Sc with CSIR – UGC – NET (JRF) / CSIR – UGC – NET (LS) / 1st Class M.Sc in Chemistry with specialization in Nano Science & Technology or M. Pharm.
13. Project Executive (Skill Development)
Qualification: Minimum 2 years of experience in handling skill development project & Good Communication skill in English & Hindi.
14. Clinical Instructor (Radiology)
Qualification: B.Sc(Physics with Certificate in Radiation Physics) & B.Sc.(Radiology and Imaging Technique).
15. Lab Instructor (Computer Science & Engineering)
Qualification: Diploma In CSE/BSc-lT/BCA/DOEACC-A Level.
16. Lab Instructor (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Qualification: Diploma in ECE.
17. Lab Instructor (Civil Engineering)
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
18. Lab Instructor (Pharmacy)
Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy.
How to apply: Candidates send CV within 7 days to the address mentioned below; HR Manager, down town hospital, G.S.Road. Dispur Guwahati-781006, Assam, or E-mail to: [email protected]