Name of posts: Junior Associate , Junior Agricultural Associate
No. of posts: 17140 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 28-04-2016
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as (i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) (ii) Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State and for one post only.
Name & No. of post:
1) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) : 10726 posts
2) Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive) : 3218 posts
3) Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura, Meghalaya and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh) : 188 posts
4) Junior Agricultural Associate : 3008 posts
Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2016) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)
1. Junior Associates (Customer Sales & Support): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
2. Junior Agricultural Associates : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a
Government recognised university/Institute. Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of May/June 2016.
Application Fee & Intimation Charge: Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidate and Rs 600 for Gen/OBC Candidates.
How to apply:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com
After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 05-04-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 28-04-2016
Last Date for Printing of your Applications: 10-05-2016
Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for Preliminary Examination: 11-05-2016
Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for Main Examination: 17-06-2016
Tentative Date for Examination: May/ June 2016