Recruitment Title: Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for 125th Technical Graduate Course July 2017
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 07-12-2016
Indian Army Recruitment 2016: Application are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 125th Technical Graduates Course (comencing in Jul 2017 at Indian Military Academy, Derhadun) for permanent commission in the indian Army.
Name of the Course: 125th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-125) Jul-2017
Name of the Discipline:
A. Engineering Streams: 40 Posts
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical : 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M .Sc (Computer Science): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 07 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics & Microwave: 01 Post
Age limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Jul and Jul 97, both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on cutoff percentage as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) & Interview, Medical Examination.
How to apply: Interest and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 08/11/2016 to 07/12/2016.
Online Apply Start: 08-11-2016 at 10:00 hrs.
Online Apply Last Date: 07-12-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
For Advertisement Details Click Here
For Apply Online Click Here