ASTEC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of post: Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)
No of posts: 6
Pay Scale: Pay Band-4 of Rs. 30,000.00 – Rs. 1,10,000.00 and Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700.00 per month plus other allowances
Desirable Qualification: Experience of handling scientific, science communication and science popularization projects; organizing popular workshops/trainings/meetings etc.; proficiency in media relations, networking and compiling report, etc.
Age limit: Maximum 43 years as on 01-08-201
How to apply:
The candidates may apply to the Director, ASTE Council, Bigyan Bhawan, G.S. Road, Guwahati-5 during Office Hours on or before 25 July 2018. The last date of receipt of application is on 25/07/2018.
Candidates fulfilling all the terms and conditions may submit their application alongwith the following documents:
1. Caste certificate, if applicable, from competent authority.
2. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
3. Experience Certificate from concerned Divisional Heads.
4. 2 (two) copies of self attested recent passport size photograph.
5. Self attested copies of all educational certificates and testimonials in regard to past employment and experience.
6. The Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER”
Advertisement Details: http://www.astec.gov.in/career.htm
Last date: 25/07/2018