Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2018 – DGM/ IT posts: Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.(ACAB) has published Recruitment notification for Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.(ACAB) Deputy General Manager vacancy. Assam Co-operative Apex Bank invites Applications from eligible and suitable candidates for the following post. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for the post.
Latest Bank Job in Assam
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.(ACAB) vacancy Details
Name of post: Deputy General Manager
No of posts: 1
Functional Area: Information Technology
Age: 45 Years
Educational Qualification: First class Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT./ Electronics & Communications from a recognized University/ Institute/ IIT.
Work Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in middle/ senior level management in Banks and have thorough knowledge of CBS, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Micro ATM & Financial Inclusion, FIRMS, Centralized Vendor Management & Payment System and ATM Project.
Should have good knowledge in various CBS architecture and hardware, RDBMS, storage and server and should have knowledge and experience in security and network infrastructure in Banking environment.
1. The incumbent will be fully responsible for smooth functioning of all the functions of IT and efficient management of IT related operations of the Bank.
2. Maintaining a robust MIS platform for the Bank, understanding all the system databases with its data fields relating to all the activities carried out by the Bank and suggesting new data fields to fill up the gaps, so as to ensure end to end activities are captured in the database.
3. Coordinating with the System Integration for implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions and any other data/ MIS related projects, proposed by the Bank for automating the process of Data Management/ CRM.
4. Attending to any new requirements for data! MIS from the various Business Groups in the Bank, including automating the process for such requirement and act as a Business partner rather than only support function.
5. Ensure preparation and timely/ accurate submission of prescribed Regulatory’ Returns for the Bank to the Regulators, as per the required periodicity.
How to apply:
Candidates complying with above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com .
The Managing Director, Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Limited., H.O. Panbazar, H.B Road Panbazar, Guwahati -781001, Kamrup (M), Assam.
Last Date: 21/08/2018
Download Application Form