Jio Recruitment Mazbat, Assam Vacancy Details
Name of the post: JPAM Trainee
Posted Date : 03 Sep 2018
Function/Business Area : Others
Location : Vil:Rowta Reserve Forest,Tehs:Mazbat – Assam
Job Responsibilities :
1. Customer Experience: Ensure a delightful customer experience and be the best in all customer
2. Interactions at the Jio Point.
3. Service expansion & Compliance: Service all the walk-in customers as per the SOP/ plan. To on- board new customer as per the norms of the organization.
4. Achieve monthly acquisition and revenue targets.
5. Ensure that the JP Store has adequate quantity of stock
6. Ensure visibility of merchandising elements in the JP Store.
7. Supply Chain & Cash Management: Ensure supply chain stability & manage cash, banking, utility payments and Inventory, PI on regular basis.
8. Processes: Be the guardian of all the processes & guidelines.
Education Requirement : 10 + 2
Experience Requirement : Fresher
Skills & Competencies :
1. Customer Facing/ handling capability/ Learnability.
3. Speak Local Language.
4. English Writing.
5. Smartphone Usage.
6. Computer Usage.
7. Numerical / Cash handling capability.
How to apply for Jio Recruitment
➧ Log on to Jio careers page at official website www.Jio.com.
➧ Eligible candidates are advised to open application form
➧ Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
➧ Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
➧ Pay the application fee as required
➧ Complete the Jio Application Form with the essential data.
➧ Check the Details before Submitting.
➧ Take a print out of Jio Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Links for Jio Recruitment