IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2018-2019- Apply Online for Apprentice [390 Posts]: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has Published Recruitment notification for 390 Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades job in all over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IOCL job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IOCL. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 390 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment Highlight
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 390 [26 posts @ Assam]
Category: Job News
Official Website: https://www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Vacancy Details
WESTERN REGION PIPELINES (WRPL)
NORTHERN REGION PIPELINES (NRPL)
EASTERN REGION PIPELINES (ERPL)
West Bengal: 38
SOUTH-EASTERN REGION PIPELINES (SERPL)
SOUTHERN REGION PIPELINES (SRPL)
Tamil Nadu: 18
Andhra Pradesh: 4
Vacancy Details @Assam:
Telecom & Instru: 8
Human Resource: 1
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Educational Qualification:
a) Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
b) Technician Apprentice-Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
c) Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
d) Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
e) Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
1. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates for the trades reserved for them).
2. Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 19.9.2018. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
1) Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
2) Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
3) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
4) There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
5) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
6) In Technical trade, from the total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice (Accountant), out of total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource), 85 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
7) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
8) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
9) The candidates will have to qualify each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 40% separately.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 20.9.2018 till 12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours.
Important Date for IOCL Recruitment
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 20/Sep/2018 03:00:00 PM
- Closure of registration of application: 12/Oct/2018 11:59:00 PM
- Closure for final submission of application: 12/Oct/2018 11:59:00 PM
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: By November second week
- Last date for printing your application and admit card: By November second week
Important Link for IOCL Recruitment
I hope like our update “IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2018-2019- Apply Online for Apprentice [390 Posts]” helpful. Please don’t cheap to share the your Friends.