Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Recruitment 2018- Junior Assistant posts: Town & Country Planning, Assam Dispur, Guwahati-6 has published Recruitment Notification (Janasanyog/D/5733/18) for 04 Junior Assistant (H.Q. level) job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the lates Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Town & Country Planning, Assam Dispur, Guwahati career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Town & Country Planning Assam. Town & Country Planning, Assam Dispur, Guwahati organization job applications are collected by offline mode.
- 1 Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 2 Town & Country Planning Dispur Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 3 Town & Country Planning Dispur Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
- 4 How to apply Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Recruitment
- 5 Important Date for Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Recruitment
- 6 Important web link for Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Recruitment
Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Applications in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of Grade-III vacant posts in the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam on direct recruitment basis as below :
Town & Country Planning Dispur Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Name of Organization: Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam
Job type: Assam Govt Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.10.2018
Town & Country Planning Dispur Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
Name of post : Junior Assistant (H.Q. level)
No. of posts : 4 (four)
Reservation : ST(P)-1, Unreserved-3
Scale of pay : Rs. 14000.00 to Rs. 49000.00 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200.00 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age limit : 18 to 43 years as on 1st January’2018 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST(P) as per O.M. No. ABP06/ 2016/04, dtd. 03.03.16).
Educational Qualification : Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university and must possess computer skills with working knowledge in M.S. Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.
Essential requirement : Proficiency in Assamese writing & computer typing skill.
Application fee : Nil (as per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/ 12, dtd. 21.05.18)
How to apply Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Recruitment
1. The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the
(a) Applicants shall furnish self attested copies of the following documents declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application-
(i) Pass Certificate and Marksheet from HSLC onward.
(ii) Age proof certificate.
(iii) Caste certificate, if any
(iv) Computer Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course.
(b) Affix 1(one) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2(two) copies should be enclosed alongwith the application.
(c) 1 (one) no. of Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in ‘Bold letters’ in the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form.
3. Candidates already in Govt. / Govt. Undertaking service should apply through proper channel.
4. Candidates may have to appear for a screening test (Multiple Choice) for appearing in the written & computer test which will be notified in due course of time through the Website of the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam and news papers.
5. Govt. servant joining the service in the State Govt. on or after 1st February’2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Govt. Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and order issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules which are already formulated with Contributory Pension scheme by State Govt. vide O.M. No. BW/7/2008/Pt./40, dtd. 06.10.2009.
6. Address for submission of application: Office of the Director, Town & Country Planning, Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
7. Last date for receiving application :31.10.2018 (5.00 P.M.)
8. Incomplete applications and applications received (including application received through post) after last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
9. Authority will not be responsible for loss/damage of applications or documents of candidates and also for postal delays.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the screening test /written test/computer test.
N.B. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
Important Date for Town & Country Planning Dispur Assam Recruitment
- Last date for receiving application :31.10.2018 (5.00 P.M.)
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|