Applications are invited from candidates intending to undergo M.Sc. (Nursing) Courses in the Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati, for the session 2015 in prescribed form, to be obtained from the Office of the Principal. Regional College of Nursing. Guwahati from 10th September. 2015 to 17th September. 2015 during office hours on deposition of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in the form of Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at “SBI. GMC Branch, Guwahati”. The last date of submission of filled in Application Form at the Office of the Principal, Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati is 18th September, 2015 (up to 4:15 PM).
An amount of Rs.4800/- (Rupees Four Thousand Eight Hundred only) shall have to be paid in the form of Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at “SBI. GMC Branch, Guwahati” as Examination Fees and shall have to be submitted along with the Application Form.
The Entrance Examination is going to be held on 04.10.2015 (Sunday) at Regional College of Nursing. Guwahati. from 10
AM to 1 PM. The Entrance Examination sha!: consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
Applicants or their duly authorized persons will have to collect the Admit Cards from the Office of the Principal. Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati on 1st October. 2015 during office hours.
The eligibility criteria for the said course are as follows:
1. Candidates who passed B.Sc. Nursing degree or equivalent from Regional College of Nursing of the state of Assam or any other University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
2. The candidate must be a citizen of India
3. The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam. This will not be applicable for sondaughter husband/wife of employees of Govt, of Assam
4. Have R.N/R.M. or equivalent certificate with State Nursing Council.
5. The candidate must have a minimum 1 (one) year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or. minimum 1(one) year work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
6. Must have secured minimum of 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and there will be 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ ST candidates.
7. In case of N.E.C. candidates the Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam will not be required. The Application form must be forwarded by the Secretary Authorized Representative of N.E.C. and should also authenticate the caste of the candidate. They will also be required to appear in the Entrance Examination.
The distribution and reservation of seats shall be according to the directives of the Government of Assam Aomission shall be made by DME. Assam.
Sd/- Controller of Examinations
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of