Assam State legal Services Authority Recruitment 2018- Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant posts: Assam State legal Services Authority (ASLSA) recruiting (November 2018) 08 candidates to fill their Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant job in all over Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam State legal Services Authority (ASLSA) job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Assam State legal Services Authority (ASLSA) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ASLSA. Assam State legal Services Authority (ASLSA) organization job applications are collected by Offline mode.
Assam State legal Services Authority (ASLSA) Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant Recruitment 2018
Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates who are Citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Indian Constitution for filling up of the following categories of post under the Office of the Assam State Legal Services Authority (ASLSA). The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis which will be for a period of 06 (six) months. The contract period may be extended depending upon requirement and subject to the approval of the Executive Chairman, Assam State Legal Services Authority.
Assam State legal Services Authority (ASLSA) Recruitment Highlight
Name of Organization: Assam State legal Services Authority
Job type: Assam Government Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply mode: Offline
Last Date: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the news paper
ASLSA Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
1. Project Consultant
No. of post: 01
Pay: Rs. 60000/- per month 1 (one) (all inclusive)
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Management/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ Economics/ Political
Experience: At least 7 years experience with proven track record in project planning and management.
2. Project Coordinator
No. of post: 03
Pay: Rs. 45000/- per month (all inclusive)
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Management/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ Economics/ Political Science etc. or a Degree in Law.
Experience: At least 5 years experience in project planning and management.
3. Project Assistant
No. of post: 04
Qualification: Degree in any subject.
Experience: 3 years experience and knowledge of MS office (Excel, power Point, Word etc.) Preference will be given to those having Diploma in Computer.
Age limit for ASLSA Recruitment
Not more than 50 years for the post of Project Consultant and 44 years for the posts of Project Coordinator and Project Assistants as on the last date of submission of application.
Selection Process for ASLSA Recruitment
Selection shall be made on the basis of interview. A candidate will be assessed on the touchstone of Knowledge, experience and expertise in the relevant field shall be assessed during the course of interview.
How to apply ASLSA Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant Recruitment
- Application form may be downloaded from the website aslsa.assam.gov.in. and ghconline.gov.in
- Applications may either be dropped in the Drop Box maintained in the Office of the Assam State Legal Services Authority, Behind Gauhati High Court New Building, Guwahati – 781001, Assam or may be sent by post to the above address.
- Duly filled application form must be accompanied by –
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs.
- HSLC (or equivalent examination) Admit Card/ Pass Certificate as age proof or competent authority in original as well as self attested copies of each documents.
- Pass certificates and mark sheets of all educational qualification from HSLC or equivalent onwards in original as well as self attested copies of each documents.
- Experience certificate indicating the period of service/ experience with date.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Information submitted by candidate in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith.
- The candidate shall be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the ASLSA shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature shall be rejected.
- The ASLSA reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the ASLSA.
Read More: PI News Recruitment 2018- Marketing, Reporter, Copy Editor & Other posts
Read More: DHS Assam Grade- IV Recruitment 2018- Apply Online 59 Ward Boy, Ward Girl, Night Chowkidar posts
Read More: Exm360, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 : Marketing Executive [2 Posts]
Read More: Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2018: Junior Assistant [4 Posts]
Important Date for ASLSA Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant Recruitment
- Last Date: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the news paper.
- Advertisement Published: 31-10-2018
Important Links ASLSA Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant Recruitment
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here