Central Railway Solapur Division invites applications from eligible candidates for the engagement of Data entry operator/ Executive Assistants/ Digital Office Assistant/ Digital OfficeAssistants on contract basis against the vacant post of stenographer/PAs. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted to “The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel Officer’s Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra, India, Pin Code: 413001” before 17.59 hours of31.12.2018
Job Details – Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Name of the Post:
1.Data Entry Operations
2. Executive Assistants
3. Digital Office Assistant
The Number of Vacancies Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Monthly Remuneration for Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Level (7th CPC Against Which Recruited) – Level- 04
Class of City in Which Posted –
“Z” Class: Rs.18000
“Y” Class (Solapur):Rs.19000
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Minimum Educational Qualification –
Graduation in computer application/information technology/computer science of recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit for Such Contract Engagements:
Maximum Age Limit –
General – 30
OBC – 33
How to Apply in Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
- Application in the prescribed format should be submitted by the candidates in prescribed format enclosed.
- The Applicant should affix his/her recent passport size photography duly signed by the applicant at the space provided for photographs on the application.
- Application received without caste certificate (in
of SC/ST& OBC candidates) will be treated as UR subject to fulfilling all the eligibility conditions as per UR candidates. caste
- Only one application must be submitted by the candidate in response to his Advertisement/ Notifications, otherwise the same will be summarily rejected.
- Applications should be addressed to “The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel officer’s office, Sholapur Division” Maharashtra, India, Pin Code – 413001” giving
fullinformationin the prescribed format.
The Following Documents Should Be Enclosed With The Application for Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
- Attested copy of school leaving certificate or board’s (10th) certificate in support of date of birth
- Attested copy of marks sheets of educational qualifications acquired from a recognized university/ institute.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate, Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year in central government format
- Work experience certificate if any
- Candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of skill test. (in case original certificates should) be sent along with the application as the administration will not be responsible for their loss/damage.)
Please Note if you apply in Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Note: Application should be complete in all respects. The application which is not in the prescribed format, unsigned, incomplete and not accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificate of age, education qualification, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) not received on the due date are liable / deemed to be rejected.
The application may be dropped in the box keep at he the “The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel Officer’s Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra India, Pin Code: – 413001 During the working hours at 10:00 to 17.00 Hours”
The application will not be accepted by speed post or courier, only application sent by normal post/drop box will be accepted.
Note: Solapur division
Selection Process Qualifications for Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Candidates will have to undergo
Contract Notes for Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Permitted Initial Maximum Period of Engagement:
One year or availability of regular selected candidate, whichever is earlier?
(These engagement are under contract basis on fixed remuneration and does not carry any other allowances and are liable to be terminated with one month notice)
Procedure for Engagement in Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
To shortlist the candidates for the purpose of calling for the personality test, candidates up to 3 times of the vacancy notified for filling up on a contractual basis, will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the graduation.
The skill Assessment test will be
Other Terms & Conditions issued by Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
The contractual staff
The contract will be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice. The performance of contractual appointees will be monitored on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge their duties and who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, will be given 30 days’ notice and their contract terminated,
DRM’s Office Personnel Branch Solapur
No. SUR/P/Admin/DEO/Steno Date: 30-11-2018
Last Date for Application:
Time of closing 31.12.2018 up to 17.59 Hours.
More Information about Central Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Download the Official Advertisement: Click Here
Download the Official Application Form: Click Here