EIL Recruitment 2019 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019: Engineers India Limited (EIL), a Navratna Public Sector Company is India’s leading Total Solutions Engineering Consultancy organization executing projects on Conventional and Lump-Sum Turnkey basis.
Through the last five decades of dedicated service to the nation, EIL has executed some of India’s major projects in the refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, and infrastructure and fertilizer sectors.
It has embarked upon an expansion plan into sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, and Water and Waste Management and is increasing its presence in over 13 countries worldwide.
EIL invites bright, young, energetic and ambitious Engineering Graduates to join its team of world-class professionals as Management Trainees.
Job News Assam – EIL Recruitment 2019 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
No of Posts: 79 (Seventy Nine)
- Full-time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B. Tech./B.Sc. (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks
Discipline and Discipline wise Vacancies – EIL Recruitment 2019:
- Mechanical – 36 (Thirty-Nine)
- Civil – 16 (Sixteen)
- Chemical – 10 (Ten)
- Electrical – 09 (Nine)
- Instrumentation – 08 (Eight)
Maximum Age as on 01.07.2019 (In years) – EIL Recruitment 2019:
- General – 25 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 28 years
- SC – 30 years
- ST – 30 years
- General (PWD) – 35 years
- OBC-NCL (PWD) – 38 years
- SC/ST (PWD) – 40 years
The Scale of Pay/Salary/Emoluments – EIL Recruitment 2019:
- During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs. 60000/-(Rupees Sixty Thousand only) + Accommodation & Transport or Rs. 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) if accommodation & transport is not provided.
- During the training period, other benefits like Medical will be provided to the Trainee as per Company policy, applicable from time to time.
- On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.60000-180000.
- They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year. Upon absorption, besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance (DA), HRA, other perks & allowances, and Retiral Benefits as per Company’s policy applicable from time to time.
- Upon absorption, CTC would be approx. Rs 15 Lakhs (Fifteen Lakhs) per annum. CTC will vary depending on the place of posting.
- In addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) and Medical Benefits are also extended as per the Company’s policy.
How to Apply in EIL Recruitment 2019 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019:
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through EIL (Engineers India Limited) official website on www.engineersindia.com, before the last date of application between 00.00 hours on 31st May 2019 till 2400 hours on 20th June 2019.
The applicant is noted only online mode available for application no other mode available for application at EIL (Engineers India Limited) recruitment 2019.
Selection Procedure in EIL Recruitment 2019 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The shortlisting of candidates shall be based on the score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 followed by Interview.
- Graduate Engineers or final year students of Engineering from relevant disciplines as mentioned in the advertisement, who have appeared/ cleared GATE – 2019 examination and keen on taking up challenging career in Engineers India Limited may apply.
- The Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE – 2019 examination.
Shortlisted Candidates based on GATE – 2019 Score in the following disciplines:
Engineering Discipline advertised by EIL – EIL Recruitment 2019:
Corresponding GATE – 2019 Paper – EIL Recruitment 2019:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Corresponding GATE – 2019 Code – EIL Recruitment 2019:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 Score will be required to appear for an interview and the intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id.
All such candidates, eligible for interview will be paid to & fro limited to III AC Sleeper Rail Fare by the shortest route from the mailing address, as mentioned in the application, to the interview center.
Notes – EIL Recruitment 2019 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website engineersindia.com.
After Selection in EIL Recruitment 2019 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The selected candidates shall undergo training of one year at any of its offices – Head Office – New Delhi, Gurugram Office, Regional Offices at Chennai/ Vadodara/ Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices or Project Sites, etc. in India.
- Thereafter, posting can be at any of these offices and Project Sites in India and abroad.