Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Jorhat Assam Recruitment 2019 Assistant Professor (Assamese): The Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Jorhat Assam invited applications are in the prescribed format (Published in the DHE’s website) along with complete Bio-Data and self-attested all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
The eligible candidates having a good academic record and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment of the following vacant sanctioned post of Assistant Professor:
Job News Assam: Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Jorhat Assam Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor in Assamese (Language)
No of Posts: 01, Roster
- Reservation – ST (H)
Age Limit Support (1st January 2019):
- Minimum 18th Years
- Maximum 38 years
The Relaxation –
- SC/ST/PwD candidates – 5 years
- OBC/MOBC candidates – 3 years
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure:
- As per Government office Memorandum NO. AHE: 407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- The Candidates having Ph. D. a degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulation.
- 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET. The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (Or an equivalent grade point sate) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject.
Extra Marks/Relaxation Get If You Belong to Below Mention Sectors:
- The SC/ST/PwD candidates get relaxation of 5% marks.
- The Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991, he/she also get relaxation of 5% marks.
The candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last for date submitting applications, eligibility like M. Phil/ Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
How to Apply – Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Jorhat Assam Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline as a prescribed format (The Application format Published in the DHE’s official website) along with your complete Bio-Data and self-attested all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- The prescribed format application addressed to Dr. Munindra Konwar, Principal and Secretary, Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya, Kenduguri, Jorhat-785010, PO- Chengali Gaon, Assam.
- The Application much reaches the following address within 15 days from the date of publication 11th August 2019 of this advertisement.
Application accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of RS. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya, Kenduguri payable at United Bank of India (UBI), Cheuniali Branch, Jorhat-785010.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
- In service, candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC Obtained from the concerned authority.