Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Clerk Junior Assistant Post: The Governments of India under Oil India Limited invited applications are from eligible Indian Nationals for the below following positions in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at its Kolkata Office, West Bengal as per details are given below:
The Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer National Upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint.
It is engaged in Exploration, Production, and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602.
Job News Assam – Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Clerk Junior Assistant Post:
Post Code: JACCB/2019
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant – I (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
Grade: Grade – V
The Scale of Pay (Rs.) (Salary): 13,500-28,000
Total No. of Vacancies: 11 (Eleven)
- UR: 06 (Six)
- OBC (NCL): 02 (Two)
- SC: 02 (Two)
- EWS: 01 (One)
Qualification (Education, Experience, Skill, etc.) – Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
- Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc..
Age Limit Support (As on 8th July 2019) – Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- General/EWS – Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen – As per Government Directives
Selection Methodology/Process in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 – P1:
- The selection process shall consist of Stage – 1: Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
- Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in the Written Test to qualify for COST. However, merely securing qualifying marks in Written Test shall not make Candidate(s) eligible to appear in COST.
- If there is a tie of scores in Written Test marks, then all Candidate(s) with the same score having scored qualifying marks in the Written Test shall be shortlisted for COST.
- In the case where the number of Candidates (s) who qualify in Written Test is less than the required ratio, all the Candidate(s) who have scored minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be shortlisted for COST.
Selection Methodology/Process in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 – P2:
- Then the next Candidate(s) in order of merit, as available as per the ratio 1:2, who have qualified in the Written Test shall be called for COST.
- In the final merit list for selection, if Written Test marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who scores more marks in Part-C shall be given preference.
- In case if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who scores more marks in Part-B shall be given preference.
- If the marks in Part-B are also the same, then the candidate who scores more marks in Part-A shall be given preference.
- If the marks in Part-A are also same, then the candidate older in age shall be given preference in the merit list.
How to Apply – Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 – P1:
The following criteria need to be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of the application.)
- The application form should be neatly filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction are given in this notification/advertisement only.
- The Applications received in a format other than the prescribed/as given will be rejected.
- Candidate should clearly mention the correct postcode in the application form at all applicable places for the post applied as given in this notification/advertisement.
- Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the prescribed Application Form. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information in the prescribed Application Form.
- Applications received in a format other than that prescribed/as given will be rejected. Furnishing wrong/false information shall lead to disqualification of the application.
- Candidate(s) must submit 02 (two) copies of recent 3cm x 3cm colored photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of the following documents/ certificates/ testimonials along with the correctly filled-up Application Form:
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th indicating Date of Birth and issued on or before the crucial date.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification issued on or before the crucial date.
How to Apply – Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 – P2:
- Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities) valid as on the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India.
- Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman) valid as on the crucial date.
- Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration card (in case of Ex-Servicemen) was valid as on the crucial date.
- Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card.
- Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidate(s).
- The prescribed Application Form tally with the respective attached documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Any mismatch in declaration with the enclosed documents/certificates/testimonials shall lead to disqualification of the application.
Applications to be address mentioned below by speed post only –
“To, the Advertiser Oil India Ltd. 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal”
For Official Application Format: Click Here
Last Date of Receiving Application: 8th July 2019 (Working Hours).
More Information about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Clerk Junior Assistant Post
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE