UPSC Recruitment 2019 Union Public Service Commission CMS Examination 2019 Online Apply: The Government of India under The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination CMSE 2019 for the posts of “Medical Officer” in various Government Departments on 21st July 2019.
Job Details – UPSC Recruitment 2019 Union Public Service Commission Online Apply:
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 965 (Nine Hundred Sixty Five)
Age Limit Support up to in UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules.
Educational Qualification Required in UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
Department wise Vacancy Recruitment Details under UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Name of the Post: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
- of Posts: 300 (Three Hundred)
Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services –
- Name of the Post: Assistant Medical Officer
- of Posts: 46 (Forty-Six)
Central Health Services –
- Name of the Post: Junior Scale Posts
- of Posts: 250 (Two Hundred)
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC):
- Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer
- of Posts: 07 (Seven)
East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD)
- Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Gr.-II in
- of Posts: 362 (Three Hundred)
How to apply in UPSC Recruitment 2019 Union Public Service Commission CMS Examination 2019:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 10th April 2019 to 6th May 2019 by using the official link of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) – https://upsconline.nic.in
For Online Application: CLICK HERE
Detailed Instructions for filling up online Applications please download the official Advertisement below mention link –
Application Fee Required in UPSC Recruitment 2019: Rs. 200/- Be paid in any branch of SBI.
- SC, ST, and PH Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees – UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- OBC candidates are required to pay full fees
Pay Method in UPSC Recruitment 2019-
- Pay by Cash
- By Net Banking facility of SBI
Withdrawal of Application – UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
- The online Applications withdrawn from 13th May 2019 to 20th May 2019 till 0:600 PM.
Note: UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful withdrawal of application the fees will not be refunded.
Last Date for Submission of Applications:
- 6th May 2019 till 06:00 PM.
Result Declaration of Computer-Based Examination: Month of September/October 2019.
More Information about UPSC Recruitment 2019 Union Public Service Commission CMS Examination 2019 Online Apply:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE